Keith and Tintinara District Show 2017 Saturday 7th October.
New Competition for 2017!!
‘2017 Seed to Silo Short Film Competition’
In 2017, there will be a new category in the Grains and Fodder section of the show. Here is your chance to make a short film, of up to 5 minutes, about what happens from seeding preparation time until the harvested crop is delivered to the silo.
There will be several categories:
- 18 years and over
- Under 18 years
- Funniest film
Each category will have a fabulous prize.
To get the harvest and silo parts of your movie you need to begin filming this harvest. Then when it is time to spray, prepare for and do the seeding, it will be time to film again. When you have all the bits you need to show what happens from ‘seed to silo’, edit your film together.
- It needs to be no longer than 5 minutes
- It needs to show the different stages of the process
- Parental permission needs to be given for the use of images of children under 18 years of age
- It needs to be received by the Show Society by Friday 22nd (PO Box 343 Keith SA 5267)
Have a go and be a part of the competition.
If you’re looking for inspiration, google 12 days of harvest Bulla Burra on YouTube. (This is only about harvest but will give you an idea what we would like. No need to add music but we do want to see the whole process from seed to silo in your film.)
For more details call Robynne Jaeschke on 08 8756 4256.
Keith Show Grounds – COMING EVENTS
The South East Merino Breeders Field Day – Wednesday July 19. Click on the link for more details.
Keith Pony Club
SE Zone Eliminations – August 5,6
Variety Club Bash
August 16 -18
Keith and District Campdraft Club
Annual Campdraft October 28 & 29 2017
Beginners School 5 & 6 May 2018
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) aeromedical simulator came to the show – thanks to the RFDS for bringing it.
We thank our Gold sponsors for their support.
We also thank our Silver sponsors for their support.
Platinum Livestock & South East Car Brokers
We also thank our minor sponsors for their support.
- AD Willis
- Amherst Livestock Trust
- Bendigo Bank
- Brecon Breeders
- Brecon Proprietors
- Cox Rural Pty Ltd
- Elders Insurance Keith
- Farmers Centre Pty Ltd
- Gaskell Contractors
- Goldsmith Plumbing
- G Willoughby Contractors
- Harper General Builders
- Hedges Clay Spreading
- Hines Bob Cat Hire
- Home PC Support
- JJ O’Conner & Son Pty Ltd
- Keith Sand and Metal
- Keith Mitre 10
- Keith Signs
- Laser Electrical
- Landmark Keith
- Barb and Dave Lines
- Lucerne Australia
- Mandayen Limousin
- Maxi Tankers
- PB & SL Makin
- MS Power Transport Services
- MGA Insurance Brokers
- NAS Agri Business
- Rodney Rowsell Electrical
- Seed Genetics International
- TAS Mudge
- Tatiara Engineering
- Tatiara Truck & Trailers
- Tatiara Seeds Pty Ltd
- Tintinara Action Club
- Wickham Flower
- W M Dunn Painting
- Wise Farm Equipment Pty Ltd
- Section A: Horses in Action:POSTPONED TO FEB 4th and 5th 2017 due to wet weather.
- Section CB: Prime Lambs
- Section D : Lego & Other Building Sets
- Section E : Childrens Pet Show
- Section F Poultry
- Section F1 Pigeons
- Section G : Wool
- Section H : Fodder and Grain
- Section I : Farm Produce
- Section J : Fruit Veges and Herbs
- Section K1 : Cookery
- Section K2 : Junior Cookery
- Section L : Jams and Preserves
- Section M : Craft
- Section M2: Teddy Bears and Dolls
- Section N : Art
- Section O : Junior Art & Craft
- Section P : Photography
- Section Q : Floral Arrangement & Design
- Section R : Cut Flowers
- Section S : Sheaf Tossing
- Section T: Tiny Tots
- Section U: Junk Yard
- Section V : Junior Judging
- Rural Ambassador
- Tractor Pull & Tractor Pull Rules
- Speed Shear
- Scarecrow Competition
- Yard Dog Competition